S-Type Baseplate with Handgrips
The Macromedics S-Type H&N baseplate solves many of the typical setup challenges seen with other H&N overlays.
- Optional indexable handgrips provide comfortable, reproducible arm support without shoulder retractors
- Countoured lumbar area for increased patient comfort
- Compatible with S-Type as well as 3 and 5-point RealEase masks
- Compatible with the DSPS SRS Immobilization System
HeadTilt S-Type Tilting Baseplate
The HeadTilt tilting baseplate accomodates 0-25 degree pitched intracranial setups for pituitary and other cases in which dose-limiting structures such as the optic chiasm, retina and brain tissue are sought to be avoided.
- Docks to standard S-Type baseplate
- Fully compatible with the DSPS SRS Immobilization System
- Adjustable from 0-25 degrees in 5-degree increments
- Contoured bottom for patient neck comfort
- Compatible with S-Type as well as other manufacturers' headrest styles